Ministry of Youth, Sports & Culture
Department of Culture
PO Box 1383, National Cultural Centre,
Francis Rachel Street, Mahe
Republic of Seychelles
Tel: + (248) 4 321333
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO ASSIST IN THE EXHIBITION PLANNING, DESIGN AND CONCEPTUALISE OF THE EXHIBITION PERMANENT DISPLAY IN THE NEW HISTORY MUSEUMS IN VICTORIA SEYCHELLES
The Department of Culture in the Ministry of Youth, Sports and Culture would like to invite all locally and internationally qualified consultant/consultancy firm to provide consultancy services for Exhibition planning, design and concept for the Exhibition permanent display in the new History Museum in Victoria, Seychelles.
The timeframe set for the completion of the services is six (6) Months upon receipt of the letter of acceptance.
The Scope of Work
- “Detailed Design, Pecification and Engineering for a Museum quality Experience”.
- Architectural design of the Museum Exhibition for permanent display.
- Supervision and monitor the construction of the Exhibition panels according to
- Advice the Exhibition flow within the Museum concept.
- Provide training for Museum Exhibition staff.
- Expertise in Exhibition design and planning with at least 5 years working experience in that field.
- Expertise in Architectural design and conservation.
- Master in internal decorating and architectural.
- Evidence of past work experience.
More details for the project can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR) which can be collected at the National Museum office in Victoria as from Friday 26th January 2018 from 9.am to 4 pm. Or it can be seen by clicking HERE
Submission of Expression of Interest
All Interested parties should submit their interest to the Principal Secretary, Department of Culture not later than 3pm on Friday 2nd February 2018 in writing in a seal envelop marked “CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR NEW HISTORY MUSEUM” and delivered at the national Cultural Building, Victoria.
Interested parties should submit the following documents with their interest:
- A master degree in interior decorating and architectural
- Evidence of past work experience in Exhibition design and planning
- Evidence of past work experience in Architectural design and conservation
Bidders who fully meet the eligibility criteria will be subsequently invited to participate in the technical and financial bid for the tender. It is to be noted that the successful candidate should be able to work within a tight deadline.
All enquiries should be addressed to Mr Alex Rath Director of Administration, National Cultural Building, Victoria, Telephone: +248 4321333 or email: email@example.com.